Friday, June 05, 2009

Wow.....

Wow, so it's June. Which means I haven't written in 6 months almost. Clearly, I'm a slacker. What's going on in my life now... I finally found a full time job, and have moved to the Tidewater area of Virginia. The Beau and I are enjoying living together, but it's brought out the worst eating habits in the both of us. We lived in food gluttony for about 2 months, going out to eat a lot and snacking after dinner. HELLO AGAIN, weight. AK. I am having none of this. I read an article that couples tend to gain 10 lbs (EACH!!) the first year they live together - well, he's definitely hit that mark, and I almost did. Wake up call again, back on the fitness plan.

I did buy 3 Jillian Michaels work-out DVDs, plus a cookbook called "Cook Yourself Skinny" with lots of great recipies. I've been eating really well, and have been losing some weight. Yay. I hope to be 30 lbs light by October, when I will be a bridesmaid. I'll keep you posted! =) I promise

No comments: