Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Progess Tracking

Well it's July! My daily weight tracker is slowly moving down, so that is a good thing. I've lost 8ish lbs since May. Which actually doesn't seem like a huge accomplishment in a 2 1/2 month time span, but I will take what I can get. Another 2 lbs and I will be in the 220s, and can work on knocking those down too.

I've been working out, which I am happy about. I am attempting to do a Jillian Michael's workout DVD, but it kicks my ass. Tonight I just couldn't bear 30 minutes of her, so I went for a 1.10 mile walk/jog instead. Tomorrow I'll have to put in my time with Jillian though.

Also, I'm looking into a personal trainer. I *NEED* someone to hold me accountable and kick my ass and not take my whining. A friend of a friend goes to one near my work, so my friend is investigating cost for me. If it's reasonable, I am all about it. What can it hurt?

I also make and take my lunch every day. That's helping a lot....although - secret - I totally was having a bad day and today and went downstairs to get some fries from the grill. It's so bad having that place in my building... their fries are amazing. But, the weight is looking pretty good, I'm hoping to be another .5-1 lb down again tomorrow. :) We'll see if the weight fairy is good to me or not!

Happy dieting...... (oxymoron?)

No comments: