Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sugar-Free Plums, Dancing In My Head

So, last night I fell asleep fairly early and was in a deep slumber... suddenly I started dreaming about Coldstone... yummy, yummy Coldstone. Suddenly, I was chastising myself in my dream, saying I couldn't eat Coldstone because I was trying to lose weight... so I started dreaming about the SmartOnes dessert. Specifically the chocoloate chip cookie dough one. Apparently I won't even let myself indulge in my little dream world. This is a good sign, no?

Which reminds me... I guess I should go grocery shopping.

I was supposed to go to Seal Team training with Em today but it was rainy and messy so we didn't go. However, I went to campus today to volunteer some, and I parked as far away as I could and walked all over the campus instead of driving around, so I was proud of myself for that. I am hoping it won't rain tomorrow so I can get outside and run.

I got on the scale yesterday and was 226... a pound down from 227, which is what I was at the Beau's house. But, two different scales... but it's a promise. Especially since my acheiving my goal sort involves losing a lb a week ......I've been good the past few days, although I did have one minor indescresion today - I knew after Sept 1 I was going to be super serious about the eating thing, plus I knew dinner wouldn't be until late and I was so so hungry, so I stopped to pick up an order of Crab Rangoon from the chinese food store because a.) I love them and b.) it was my last hurrah. It was a quick, yummy snack, but I know it was ridiculously not healthy. But.... it made me happy.

I found out that my friend bought "The Flat Belly Diet", and I was really excited, because I learned all about it on the Rachel Ray show and I am waiting for it to come to B&N so I don't have to pay $40 for it.... well, she is going to copy the grocery list and recipies for me to get a kick start on it. I must say, though, I am a little worried that the plan won't keep me satisfied, but we'll see! :)

So, almost a week gone of moving towards being healthy. I'm feeling good about this. *fingers crossed*. I'm going to kick ass. :)

No comments: