Thursday, February 17, 2011

soy un perdidor, i'm a loser, baby...

I sit here, on my lunch break eating a carrot and doing Bugs Bunny impersonations. (What's up, doc? smack*smack*smack). I'm feeling free-spirited and light hearted and oh-so-happy. Por Qué? Because I'm a LOSER baby! yeaaaaaaaah! Today was weigh-in #3. I am down four pounds from my unfortunately gain two weeks ago; six pounds overall. I have lost 2.26% of my weight. AWESOME! :) I am so happy. I'm close to dancing in the street.

I've been oh-so-good recently. Calorie counting like a crazy person. Turning down beer to run on the tread mill. RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL!! There's the big one. I've been running on the treadmill for at least 20 minutes 2 nights a week. I am trying to bump it up to 3, then 4, then maybe even 5.

I haven't been drinking water like a good girl though. Did you know that if you leave a plastic cup full of water on your desk over the weekend, mold spores will start to grow? Yeah, me either. So I trashed that cup and just haven't brought another one to the office yet. I'm going to try to get back on the water train tomorrow, making sure to take much better care of my water vessels.

In other news, I really have no other news. I'm lacking in wit and humor today, but I just wanted to share my exciting news. I am splurging on Chinese food with my husband tonight, so I already put that in the calorie counter and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, so that's not terrible. I have to be really really really good the next few days because on Wednesday, I will be another year older and one of my fantastic co-worker friends is throwing me a fondue celebration with all the gals at work. So I will be eating lots of cheese and chocolate and fruit and pretzels and marshmallows.......... yum. *drool*